Monday, November 19, 2007

Twi'lek ~

Well after school(dec, 14th) gets out i'm gonna be joinin' my D&D group for Star Wars style D&D
so to be ahead of schedule i made my character sheet already, first time i made it i wasn't sure so i had my dad take it to the game to see how it looked. So i took the 2 pages of the character sheet and edited them in photoshop.

so now i'm gonna try to design my character, so look for an edit with a drawing in it

Name: Pruta Knappa
Race: Twi'lek
Skin: Red
Eyes: Red
Class: Scout
Sex: Male

*height: 1.55 meter(5'11)
*weight: 65.7 kilograms(145lbs)

*Height & Weight of my character below average, of that of a normal Twi'lek(both male and female)

Please stay tun'd

Temp Image of a Red Twi'lek

Temp image of a red twi'lek

1 comment:

Ukiandre said...

Awsome you should make more!!!